Show All Results
System Engineer Server Room Management
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Your role: We are seeking an experienced and highly organized individual to join our team as a Data Center Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for the efficient management of over 300 global data centers and server rooms. The ideal candidate will excel in maintaining meticulous inventories, enforcing data center standards, and coordinating maintenance schedules with external partners.
- Oversee the management of 300+ global data centers and server rooms
- Maintain an up-to-date list and inventory of all assets at each site
- Create, manage, and enforce data center standards to ensure uniformity across all locations
- Track and coordinate maintenance schedules, documenting activities executed by external partners
- Maintain an accurate inventory of hardware assets, tracking entries and exits from the data center
- Conduct regular audits and assessments of security controls impacting data centers and server rooms
- Monitor data center infrastructure, ensuring temperature, humidity, and power/cooling consumption are within control
- Maintain comprehensive documentation for data centers and server rooms, including standards, procedures, and knowledge base articles
Who you are:
- 5+ years prior experience in Datacenter and Server Room Management
- Experience with DC and Server Room Management Software such as Schneider Electric Struxureware, DCIM monitoring tool - Cormant
- Deep technical knowledge of Datacenters and Server Room
- Have a good understanding of (Power cabling, Diversity, Racking equipment)
- Responsiveness and customer focus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work and collaborate in a team environment
Salary starts at 3000 EUR, and is dependent upon relevant experience.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!