Show All Results
Associate Manager, Website Content (Hybrid)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
As part of our eBusiness Solutions organization, you will have the opportunity to work on the leading website in the life science industry to shape the overall online customer experience and support the development of our digital strategy. The Website Content Publisher will work with business stakeholders & developers to create an intuitive, valuable, and scalable eCommerce customer experience.
As a Website Content Assistant Manager, you will participate in the build, QA, and publishing of content across our global ecommerce presence. You will be responsible for guiding our business stakeholders throughout the content publishing process, ensuring our website governance and guidelines are followed from the beginning to end of each initiative to deliver an optimal experience for our customers. You will partner with Content Strategy, development, and other cross-functional teams to increase the optimization of our website content as well as our Content Management System (CMS).
As part of our overall Customer Experience team, you will also be expected to identify and develop opportunities for us to distinguish our website content experience from the competition as well as strive to improve business results such as bounce rate, conversion rate, customer satisfaction, and other KPIs. In this position you will travel into the office 2 days per week. The office locations can be in either Burlington MA or in our St. Louis, MO location.
Who You Are:
- 1+ years’ experience managing direct reports (2+ employees)
- 4+ years’ experience working on or publishing content for an eCommerce or customer focused marketing website using a Content Management System, (CMS) such as AEM or similar platform.
- 3+ years’ experience with basic content strategy, website best practices, SEO, and user experience
- 1+ years’ experience with Jira or similar software development tool, such as: Asana or Wrike
- High School Diploma or GED
- Superior time management and the ability to self-manage and prioritize your own work and the work of others based on business needs.
- Excellent communication skills, with proven ability to drive consensus around complex topics.
- Ability to add input or give guidance on how to enhance and optimize content prior to publish based on best practices and site guidelines.
- Understands and can navigate through analytics software to identify and assess KPIs to evaluate content performance and propose changes based on those analytics (Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of HTML layout elements and their intended use, including page hierarchy (header, body, footer, etc.), header tags, p tags, href tags, alt text, no index/no follow tags, and meta descriptions
- Results driven and future oriented with the ability to self-monitor quality of work.
- Demonstrated ability to aid in the execution of our website content strategy.
- Ability to influence through clear communication skills with demonstrated ability to articulate content goals to our stakeholders and ensure they align with these goals.
- Works with agility and can adapt to new software and/or platforms.
- Team player and self-starter with excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Strong collaboration across functions and locations, building relationships globally, seeking and creating alignment.
- Decisive in the face of ambiguity; nimble response to challenging decisions
- Assertive with the ability to speak on behalf of the customer and offer insights to stakeholders when applicable.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html