Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
* Creation of purchase orders for local customer against other supply countries
* Monitor and keep good balance on local Inventory
* Keep good communication with sales & CS & Logistic to control back orders in lowest level
* Check monthly reports include operation KPI
* Participate newly assigned projects
Who you are:
* Bachelor’s degree plus 3 years+ experience in similar position
* Several years of experience in Supply Chain, Logistic or Sales, procurement, customer service
* High expertise in SAP operation in advantage
* Excellent analytical skills/operation skills
* Very goods knowledge of MS Office (esp. Excel, PowerPoint) & ERP(SAP/BW)
* Business level in English
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!