Show All Results
Digital Engagement Manager
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
As the Digital Engagement Manager for the Benelux Cluster, you will play a critical role in driving operational tasks and executing digital engagement initiatives within an omnichannel environment. You will be collaborating closely with local country teams in Belgium and in the Netherlands, you will lead the implementation of strategic initiatives to enhance customer engagement and optimize the omnichannel approach. You understand the industry well and proactively identify and understand the digital world and its development, and you know how to adapt to it. Collaborating with franchises and medical departments, by being highly self-motivated, assertive, and well organized, with excellent time management. You would be able to build relationships, communicate clearly and be collaborative with all colleagues. You will develop a tailored customer digital engagement strategy, implementing inclusive customer segmentation and journey mapping. You will also be building omnichannel capabilities and leveraging operating synergies at the cluster level. Developing a success measurement framework and monitoring performance to drive continuous improvement will be key. You will ensure up-to-date technology usage and flawless execution.
Who you are:
- Educated to a Bachelor degree in Marketing or Digital Marketing, Business Administration, Communication, Engineering or a related field.
- Experienced in executing operational tasks within an omnichannel environment.
- Proficient in English and Dutch or French.
- Strong collaboration and team player skills with the ability to work and influence cross-functionally.
- Excellent business acumen, analytical, organizational, and conceptual skills.
- Digital and Multichannel Marketing (MCM) knowledge and skills, with experience in omnichannel and data-driven analysis.
- Proficiency in utilizing omnichannel dashboards, mass mailing, and content creation tools.
- Ability to solve complex problems and execute tasks effectively.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience would be a plus.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!