Show All Results
I2P Advance Associate
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
The identified candidate for Invoice Processing Advance Associate will report to the Invoice Processing Team Lead.
•Perform day to day accounts payable end to end process including invoice posting, payment processing, issue resolution and reconciliation in accordance with the service level agreement
• Verify/investigate validity of accounts payable transactions and process according in compliance to the company policies, financial reporting standards, and management requirements.
•Respond to internal and external queries in a timely manner and escalating issues as they arise
•Monitoring of supplier accounts to ensure payments are up to date
•Perform vendor reconciliation as deemed necessary
•Assist in month-end closing
•Assist in both internal and external audit
•Work on ad hoc or special projects as directed by management
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accounting or related courses
- At least 3 years work experience in Accounts Payables end to end operations (i.e., Invoice Posting, Payments, Issue Resolution, Reporting and Reconciliation).
- Experience working in a shared service center preferred
- Keen on financial data and information and able to identify accounting irregularities.
- With Accounting knowledge and experience executing concepts and basic accounting reports and analysis
- Accounting knowledge is a must
- SAP Experience is a must. Background with other ERP-related systems such as Oracle and Ariba will be good to have.
- Fluent in English language skills required
- Quick learner, flexible, responsible, and result-oriented and can work under pressure
- Willing to take the challenge and work in a multi-cultural work environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders to achieve the organization’s objective
- Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig (Shift Schedule: 8am - 5pm)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!