Show All Results
I2P Payments Specialist
Posted 18 May 2023
Bonifacio Global City, Metro Manila - Philippines
Req Id 264475
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Be responsible for day-to-day activities of Accounts Payable, including daily payment run execution, accounts reconciliation and ad hoc projects.
- Process accounts payables tasks from different ERP systems
- Execute daily automatic payment run and process manual payment on exception
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure timely payment of invoices are processed
- Reconcile incoming and outgoing payments including direct debit accounts balances
- Perform and review weekly exception list reporting
- Liaise with Treasury Operations to ensure payment related issues are addressed timely
- Reply to the inquiries from employees and vendors
- Prepare audit required documents and monthly/quarterly reports
- Conduct UAT or testing for different processes and ERP system implementations
- Update work instructions on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Bachelor’s degree
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or other accounting related fields
- Preferably 3–5-year work experience in Accounts Payables operations
- Experience working in a shared service center preferred
- Experience in SAP, Oracle or Scala is preferred
- Experience user of ticketing tool (Sales Force; Service Now)
- Basic Accounting Background is a must
- Experience in Payments or Invoice Processing role is an advantage
- Detail oriented and be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Fluent in English and can communicate well both in oral as well as in written form
- Amenable to work on a mid-shift schedule (12PM-9PM)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!