Show All Results
GSC Advisor - Mandarin Speaker
Posted 18 May 2023
Bonifacio Global City, Metro Manila - Philippines
Req Id 264382
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
As part of the overall strategy to drive quality-based, cost-efficient and timely service delivery, this role will be part of the HR organization under the Global Support Center. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing tactical and operational HR support for specific country stakeholders from the APAC region. This role will report to a Team Lead overseeing Tier 1.5 HR functions such as onboarding, data management, organizational management, data reporting, customer handling, and inquiry management (cases, calls and chats).
- Provides administrative and operational support on defined HR functionalities anchored on KPIs and SLAs focused on quality, timeliness, and responsiveness.
- Proactively collaborates with the country and regional stakeholders in the execution of HR services.
- Works with the local HR Operations team based in the China and Philippines in a sustained and smooth delivery of HR services (in particular onboarding, employment life cycle changes, document management, and reporting).
- Works with HR Business Partners, Centers of Excellence stakeholders for Total Rewards, Talent Development and Talent Acquisition to realize country-specific people priorities and aligns on program implementation, as needed.
- Maintains and administers employee information on HR systems such as SAP and Employee Central (as needed) and country-specific local systems.
- Actively partners and works with the Team Lead to achieve the agreed-upon performance and developmental objectives.
- Seeks opportunities for continuous improvement and works on constructive feedback
- Identifies any knowledge gaps and escalates concerns to the Team Lead and the Operations Head.
- Ensures customer expectations are addressed professionally, effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to work schedule requirements and operation hours in-order to fulfil real time business requirements
- Has the understanding with compliance on confidentiality requirements to perform HR activities due to the sensitive nature of the work such as personnel data and sensitive information.
- Facilitates 1on1 or group enablement related to employment life cycle processes and usage of HR-related systems
Who You Are:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Behavioral Science, Social Sciences, Business Administration or any equivalent degree.
- Must be a bilingual Mandarin speaker (written and oral)
- Preferably 3 to 5 Years minimum professional experience specializing in an HR Operations or HR Generalist function from a Shared Services or BPO organization.
- Understanding and experience in the use of HR systems and tools (i.e. MyLearning, SAP P40, PeopleSoft, Workday, Success Factors, Taleo, etc.).
- Understanding and experience in the use of Case Management systems and tools (i.e. BMC Remedy, Service Now, Neocase, etc.).
- Adequate experience in using MS Office applications. Desired knowledge and expertise on Macros.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig City and open for a flexible working schedule.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!