Show All Results
Posted 16 May 2023
Singapore, Singapore - Singapore
Req Id 264361
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
- Monitor incoming and outgoing movement of inventory and ensures targets set are met
- Monitor all movement of inventory in SAP and ensure alignment with physical movement - maintaining accuracy
- Review and participate in establishing and updating SOPs along with new processes
- Review distribution centre strategy and processes to ensure timely delivery schedules, meeting department KPIs and demands from internal and external stakeholders
- Review tracking and monitoring tools for optimal storage and conduct movement of inventory across different storage locations physically and in system
- Participate in initiatives to analyse and improve warehouse operations and utilisation of equipment to ensure safe and efficient operations
- Conduct periodic physical inspection and stock take of items, taking prompt action to rectify errors and minimise disruption to the business
- Assist in strategic change initiatives to improve warehouse management
- Preparing and handling products for putaway and delivery to customers
- Handling projects related to warehouse operations and system implementation/upgrades
- Take a proactive lead in improving warehouse operational workflow, condition and safety
- Drive effective performance within the team through effective communication on continuous development plans
- Diploma or Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- 3 years in Warehouse/Logistics/Engineering/Supply Chain dealing with high product volume
- Good understanding of warehouse/distribution centre functions and processes
- Possess good communication and human skills in co-operating with others from within the department and across other departments
- Posses a positive working attitude with the desire to learn and grow
- Experience in working in a fast-paced MNC, preferably in a DG, pharmaceutical product environment
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience in SAP system
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!