Show All Results
Service Cloud Product Owner - Salesforce (all genders) (Full-/Part-time)
Posted 17 May 2023
Darmstadt, Hessen - Germany
Req Id 264328
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
The Service Cloud Product Owner is a leader within Process Solutions (1 out of 3 BUs under our Life Sciences business) and towards the Sales Enablement (SE) Governance teams of the 3 BUs on LS level, with an overall responsibility of managing the Service Cloud Platform backlog. This role is responsible for contributing to a vision & roadmap and delivering processes and solutions that fit the needs of our business stakeholders within the Sales, Pre-Sales Tech Support, Back office Sales Support, Technical Customer Service, Field Service functions and at Life Science at large.
As a Product Owner, core responsibilities will include:
- Define product (Service Cloud) vision, roadmap
- Work with stakeholders to discover, and build out the roadmap for Service Cloud
- Gather and Prioritize PS project asks for change - Once requirements and a roadmap have been defined, you will need to prioritize deliverables to ensure they are providing maximum impact to the business.
- Own and refine the related backlog, collaborate with Business Project Managers and Sales Enablement BAs (Process owner and Data Architect) on the scope, process, user stories, with IT Architects on the proposed solution and effort estimation, with SE Governance on raising the project request and steering on delivery, UAT, Roll-out.
- Represent the voice of the PS business customer when it comes to changes on the Service Cloud introduced by the other 2 BUs by working with the broader SE Gov team and stakeholders to understand user personas, pain-points and process goals
- Drive for proof of concepts and pilots to bring in innovation, including defining project scope, requirement and business outcomes.
- Proactively manage changes in scope and ensure trade-off decisions are clear: identify potential issues, assessing risk and devising contingency plans.
- Maintain a view & documentation of the product, with domain knowledge of the internal business customers – their processes and data.
- Provide feedback to project members on a regular basis regarding product, process improvements and other blockers
- Manage internal customer/stakeholder expectations and potential conflicts
- Liaise with Senior Business & IT Leaders to develop and gain executive approval for the Service Portfolio, accountable for collating Portfolio Status for the PS/ SE Leadership Review
- Coordinate Project related activities in Initiation and Planning Phase and ensure SE Governance Executive approval to proceed into Build, Test & Deploy
- Responsible for engagement with IT Architecture team for validation & estimation of solution proposal. Accountable for Build, Test & Deploy across Sales & Marketing Portfolio
- Extensive experience defining and delivering enterprise solutions in Salesforce CRM is a must. Demonstrated leadership driving business/technical implementations in a global, highly matrix functional and IT environment
- Experience in the following business process areas: Account / Contact, Opportunity, Case Mgt, Knowledge, Service (including Field Service/ Srv Max), General Data Management
- Industry experience in LS, or Manufacturing is desirable
- Salesforce certification(s) – Admin at minimum.
- Good analytical skills and interpersonal skills to interact with various business process representatives - ability to articulate business process requirements to a development team (and vice versa: IT requirements to the business) to support the implementation. Able to effectively develop and deliver materials that are appropriate for the audience.
- Understanding product vendor roadmap, release planning and tracking, collaboration with the development team, escalating issues when needed, improving processes, and providing clarifications and driving decisions.
- Service Cloud & FSL Certifications, Service Max experience
- Having a good grasp and knowledge of implementation methodologies and different product development approaches – waterfall, agile, mix.
- Experience with key areas of enterprise transformation, including integration technologies, sunsetting legacy systems, single sign on, master data management and industry reference architecture
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!