Show All Results
Quality Control Sampling Technician 1
Posted 09 May 2023
Lenexa, Kansas - United States
Req Id 264101
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The Quality Control Sampling Technician 1 position is to support the Quality Control department by completing auxiliary functions such as daily checks, paperwork receipt and processing, sampling and distribution of samples, and supply stocking. These activities are performed in accordance with approved procedures following site safety standards including proper dressing of PPE (gowning, face mask, steel toe shoes, gloves, etc..) and quality standards. Job duties include:
- Perform daily instrument checks (balances, charts), cleaning of sampling suites, receipt and processing of raw material documentation, sampling of raw materials and finished product samples for QC testing
- Participate in daily departmental meetings
- Stay current with quality and safety training
- Ensure all documentation is compliant with the principles of Data Integrity
- Lift up to 20 pounds and perform daily job functions wearing respirator and appropriate PPE
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 + years of experience in regulated GDP environment
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to manage daily tasks both individually and as part of a team
- Working knowledge of GDP quality standards
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html