Show All Results
Global Product Manager, Catalysis
Posted 03 May 2023
Milwaukee, Wisconsin - United States
Req Id 264066
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Catalysis is a premier product portfolio at MilliporeSigma due to its size, growth, and strategic importance. Your role will be to ensure that the Sigma-Aldrich catalysis product portfolio remains the top choice for synthetic chemists across all geographies and research segments. To help you achieve this, you will work closely with experts in marketing, operations, commercial, eCommerce, and others.
You will oversee our vibrant innovation program in catalysis, responsible for adding innovative new products and technologies to the portfolio. You will work closely with renowned chemists from around the world ─ be it luminaries in academia or the brightest minds in industry ─ to ensure that their inventions can be transformed from published results to actual products used by chemists across the world. You will also work with our internal R&D scientists, including those based in our Catalysis Centers of Excellence in the US and India, who together develop and publish new catalysts and ligands every year.
Recent examples of innovative catalysts in our portfolio include:
- Cross-coupling pre-catalysts and ligands that power Nobel Prize-winning technology
- Photocatalysts (and photoreactors) that power reactions with light
- Predictive software that suggests the best commercially available catalyst for your reaction
Highlights of working with our team include:
- Work with a leading life science company to add business acumen to your strong technical background
- Work with your chemistry heroes as an equal partner to bring their inventions to the market
- Make the move from the bench to a role that will help define how chemistry is done for the next decade
- Be at the forefront of the push to sustainability, digital tools, and automation
Who You Are:
- PhD in Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, or other scientific field
- 1+ years of Post Doctorate and/or industry experience in the synthesis or catalysis field
- Experience working in:
- Catalyst development
- Synthetic Methodology
- Total Synthesis
- Strong communication skills
- Scientific curiosity and broad scientific professional network
- Strong interest and ability to thrive in a matrixed, global organization
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html