Show All Results
Specialist License Management
Posted 26 May 2023
Bangalore, Karnataka - India
Req Id 263926
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
The Specialist Licence Management prepare dossiers and execute actions that support the license security and product compliance on the markets, and that meet company's and health authorities’ requirements. Encounter the challenges to enable representatives from all major disciplines involved to reach agreement on the licence management strategy and approach.
Position will be working in a matrix organization, with extensive communication and collaboration with stakeholders from various functions within or outside Global Regulatory Affairs. The role will support the resolution of complex tasks, under close supervision and guidance provided from the more experienced License management personnel
Who You Are:
Experience: Minimum 5 years of overall work experience in Pharma environment, Competent authority or Academia/R&D experience related to the role. Minimum 1 year of Regulatory affairs experience
Education: Degree in a Life Science or a related discipline, preferably MSc
Job Specific Competencies & Skills
- Experience in preparation and management of regulatory documentation, normally a full international submission (new product application) or large variations
- Experience with life-cycle management activities in at least two regions (e.g. Europe, USA, International would be an asset)
- Good knowledge about Regulatory Affairs and specifically post approval changes, regulatory dossier types and main regulatory procedures globally
- Understanding of supportive documents necessary for the registration and LCM of pharmaceutical products (CPPs, GMP Certificates, MLs, AtO’s, AFs, CLs, PoA’s etc.) as well as legalization framework
- Ability to review and interpret country specific and international regulatory guidelines, policies and regulations to generate submission ready deliverables as per request
- Adherence to agreed timelines and proactive communication of any potential risk to the same
- Project management and documentation skills, proactive communication approach
- Contributor level of experience with RIM, Vault and EDMS RA applications
- Excellent written and spoken English language
- Electronic City Phase 1 - Bangalore
-We have several openings for License Management roles for various levels and profiles.
-Expectations and scope of responsibilities provided in this Job posting are for Specialist level.
-The exact designation to be offered will depend on applicants’ experience and knowledge confirmed during the screening process.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!