Show All Results
Senior Project Manager
Posted 04 May 2023
Bangalore, Karnataka - India
Req Id 263911
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
The IT App Tech CoE (Center of Excellence) Senior Project Manager is responsible for end-to-end IT project delivery for cross unit releated projects. The portfolio comprises relevant projects across different sectors (Marketing & Sales, Research & Development, Manufacturing) . As a Project Manager, you will be contributing to the realization of the IT App Tech strategy, working hand in hand with Business Partners, Project Delivery Managers and Service Delivery Managers. You are highly motivated and enjoy coaching and collaborating, you have a strong sense of accountability and are willing to push through challenges and difficulties. Your structured approach ensures control and tracking of scope, financials, resources, contract compliance and task completion. In your role you also apply and improve processes that deliver efficiency and transparency and develop and effective governance operating model. Stakeholder management is also a key activity you deliver on a daily basis. Moreover you will be responsible to lead a team of 5 project managers.
1. Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Science, Business Informatics, Business Adinsitartion or similar area
2. Strong project management experience (10+ years): delivering IT projects, demonstrated expertise in different project methodologies (PMI, Scrum, Agile, etc.)
3. Strong understanding and execution of financial topics including project budget mangaemnet, Portfolio management
4. Superior understanding of Microsoft tools and expertise in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project
5. Superb communication and social skills, proactive and collaborative mindset and strong sense of accountability and result orientation
6. Superb command of English, additional languages would be advantageous
7. Intercultural experience
8. PMP or similar certification would be a plus
9. Experience in leading a team ership
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!