Show All Results
Global Key User
Posted 04 May 2023
Bonifacio Global City, Metro Manila - Philippines
Req Id 263902
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
As Global Key User you will work within the company Business Service (MBS) Buy & Pay organization, as part of the Process and Governance team, enabling an effortless purchase to pay experience for our internal customers and external suppliers.
- First Level Ariba and ERPs Support through Procure4You: Answer how-to questions related to specific ERPs; Maintain release strategies; Explain system functionalities in depth
- Incident Management: Start and follow up incident management process
- Training: Train new purchasing agents and onboard new Key Users; Perform regular end user trainings via Teams in English; Maintain and update Training Material, act as the content owner for Procure4You articles
- Consultancy: Assess need for and request Change Requests, Create and update user stories in local URS
- Testing: Perform test cases for major release updates, test solutions for incidents plus Change Requests for Process improvement/ change projects
- Process improvement and system enhancements: seeking for efficiency potential in system usage and functionalities.
- Process standardization: you will support the standardization of the P2P processes across systems and propose streamlining solutions
- Fostering knowledge management in virtual Key User meetings. Furthermore, you will bring benefit to the organization by providing insights of performance and efficiency measurements as well as deep dive reports.
Who you are:
- University degree (business related); Master’s degree strongly preferred
- 5+ years of complex/ international purchasing or accounts payable experience
- Strong Buy and Pay process knowledge or willingness to obtain it in case of different functional background
- Strong determination, self-motivation and goal-setting to pro-actively drive Catalog implementations
- Excellent end to end process Knowledge and experience of SAP ERP and SAP Ariba
- Hands-on experience and stamina to overcome roadblocks and master challenges
- Fluency in English with ability to work in an international team
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!