Show All Results
Commercial Excellence Manager
Posted 08 May 2023
Bangkok, Chon Buri - Thailand
Req Id 263811
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
What You Do:
- Contributes to the development of the global way of working
- Ensure the effective management of process change management, integrity of data, reporting and education
- Lead a team composed of Business Unit team members on commercial projects on for example pricing, customer segmentation, sales management, strategic marketing
- Identify core issues and improvement areas where needed to make them applicable for the Business Unit
- Synthesize findings, develop, and discuss recommendations with Business Unit Management and General Manager
- Build capabilities within the sales department by collaborating with Training Manager through leading workshops, trainings, and coaching
- Act as a change agent to drive business improvement within the commercial organization
- Lead in the implementation of commercial excellence in the business group
Who You Are:
- Bachelor / master’s degree in business, economic, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience as Business Analyst, Commercial Excellence Manager, Business Excellence Manager
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong problem-solving and logical thinking skills
- Interface with local business management for market segments
- Achieving Results – Is goal-directed, persistent
- Business Expertise – Applies emerging knowledge and trends in one’s area of expertise to improve results
- Teamwork and Collaboration – Addresses and resolves conflict by creating an atmosphere of openness and trust
- Expert in sales and service back-office processes with potential to contribute to the whole team
- Initiates & leads deployments within the scope of the domain roadmap in assigned area
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!