Show All Results
Associate Manager - Marketing (Cardio-Diabeto)
Posted 26 May 2023
Mumbai, Maharashtra - India
Req Id 263706
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
- Responsible for Managing CM&E Brands
- Manage launch of new strategic initiatives for Market Penetration for the Cardio Metabolic Portfolio.
- Responsible for the topline and brand profitability
- Handle the Stage Gate for the new launches for validation of the product concepts with the key stakeholders
- Media Planning / Execution in coordination with the Marketing Services team Formulation of marketing strategies, Communication development
- Building strong Marketing programs Tracking and measuring the impact of the Marketing Programs.
- Managing the Creative agencies
- Build relationships into Key Opinion Leaders / influencers, and utilize relationships for shaping market initiatives, and for driving sales.
- Support and drive sales – work in close partnership with Cross Functional teams to ensure marketing programs are driven consistently and in a high-quality manner.
Who You Are
- Experienced professional with high energy levels & passion to build big brands along with Leadership skills.
- Highly focused individual who believes in singularity of purpose and understands the team dynamics.
- A creative thinker who understands the value of communication and customer preferences.
- Self-motivated individual with strong product knowledge with go getter attitude.
- Proven track record in brand performance with skills and interest in,
- Brand management
- New launches and Brand life cycle management
- Brand positioning initiatives
- Brand communication activities
- Digital marketing skills
- Key medico marketing activities with competitive sustainable advantage
- Strategic planning, analysis and execution
- Education qualification: B. Pharm, MBA, Marketing or equivalent degree
- Years and industry experience: 5+ years
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!