Show All Results
Posted 25 Apr 2023
Singapore, Singapore - Singapore
Req Id 263644
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Sales Specialist role involves working in a fast-paced, rewarding team environment to develop sales of Science & Lab Solutions portfolio in the industrial and testing accounts to achieve quarterly and annual targets. You will be responsible to execute yearly plan to optimize sales and new products in growth segments. There will be opportunity learning to drive sales through key account management, digitalization and account based marketing. You will have to build deeper customer relationships with better understanding on their application needs, perform proactive outbound activities to seal business deals.
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual sales targets established by leadership team
- Execute sales plan aligned to sales strategy
- Effective stakeholder management to develop customer relationship and build sustainable business
- Timely response to all customer needs in requests, quotes and tenders
- Expand utilization of digital tools to nurture customer buying behaviors
- Maintain a level of technical and application competence to add value to customers
- Plan and execute customer site visits to grow network and influence in scientific community
- Submit accurate monthly and quarterly forecasts as requested
- Assist in sales process optimization
- Partner across functions to ensure effective campaign implementation
- Active follow up on marketing campaigns with growth accounts to influence adoption on targeted product portfolio
- Provide voice of customers to internal to strategize and develop effective programs to attract customers retention
- Collaborate with other team members to enhance business growth across all segments.
Who You Are
- Bachelor/Diploma in Biology, Chemistry or Material Science discipline
- 1-3 years of direct selling to the scientific community
- Resilient with ability to work under pressure and with colleagues
- Experience in building a sustainable relationship
- Proven ability to influence and sell to all levels
- Excellent presentation skills to communicate effectively to all levels
- Strong knowledge about customers, competition landscape and market trend
- Open mind to the new ideas and high aspiration on career development
- Diligent and effective getting things done with good knowledge of MS Office and Salesforce
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!