Show All Results
Paid Search Specialist (Hybrid)
Posted 20 Apr 2023
Burlington, Massachusetts - United States
Req Id 263641
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
We are seeking an experienced Paid Search Specialist to help grow our expanding ecommerce team. In this hybrid role you will drive the development and implementation of paid search strategy, explore and execute on opportunities, analyze and optimize towards program KPIs. You will be working within the technical aspects of paid search marketing and analytics (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, big data, keyword research, audience targeting, ad excellence, and automated bidding strategies). Additionally, you will have the autonomy to craft your own campaigns and tests based on business needs.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Analytics, Math, Economics, Statistics, or other analytically focused field
- 3+ years previous work experience in digital marketing
- Masters in Analytics, Mathematics, or Statistics
- Strong analytical skills, resourceful, and proactive
- Experience in paid search, experiment design, statistical analysis (cluster analysis, factor analysis, regression, etc.)
- Strong communication skills; written, verbal, and presentation
- Strong collaborator that can work with many partners to achieve an end goal
- Platform experience in the likes of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads, SEMrush
- Knowledge in querying and analyzing large data sets using Python, SQL, BigQuery, R, SPSS
- Knowledge of digital advertising and cross-channel marketing
- Self-motivated, intellectually curious, independent learner who is passionate about digital technologies and able to work autonomously
- Creative concepting and visual communication skills, including a willingness to learn and try new things
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html