Show All Results
SAP Solution Architect - QM/PP
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
Job Title: SAP Solution Architect – QM/PP
The SAP program is a multi-year program (2015 -202X) to build and deploy a one global SAP solution for the Business Sector.
An important element in the success of the program will be the newly created ERP Project/CR implementation team function. This function has a key role in the ERP support structure establishing ongoing “sustain and optimize” operations as well as ensuring a “Customer First” focus.
Solution Architect is responsible to implement the technical delivery of project gaps and change request. They will be the core team of project delivery of Electronics and support the team to delivery the best in class solutions into Electronics ERP.
- Detailed knowledge of Application area to understand integrated processes across modules and Provide the technical solutions and ensures that technical solution is meeting the business requirements for Change request and follow up Quattro implementation and development guideline.
- Advises on technology changes and enhancements – bringing to the attention of the Process and Business Owners
- Partners with the Business Process Owner Organisation, BPA, COE to translate URS proposals into BTS (concept and implementation)
- Work with other applications to deliver E2E solution and technical alignment.
- Support technical Cut-over and Go-live activities according to project plan
- Defines and conducts quality checks (technical documentation, Quality, Assessment, Prototyping, Deployment, Go-live and lessons learnt)
- Make sure Security control; High motivate self-learning and self-development. Willing to team-work. Suggest improvement on technical.
- Monthly status review; and objective setting and performance review with COE team.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or Bachelor of Science Computer
- Excellent project management and communication skills are expected. Analytical skills, strong perseverance, a high degree of initiative and independence with the ability to work with people from various backgrounds/cultures couple with strong customer and partner interface
- Minimum 3 to 7 years' experience within PP/QM Module including PP-PI (Process Industrial Solution)
- Experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support
- Good knowledge of Interface technical(BAPI, User exists, ABAP code, RFC connection, Web services etc).
- Expert in cross-functional integration of different modules and interfacing applications including MES/QMIS(Manufacturing Execution System) etc.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills consisting of excellent writing and speaking skills
- Highly skillful to work in diverse environment at individual level as well as team.
- Ability to proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and bottlenecks and resolve issues that sometimes cross departmental boundaries
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and remote team.
- Reading and good understanding of ABAP code, especially on interface knowledge and performance tuning.
- Experience with OSS, SAP Upgrades, and Project Implementations are all required
- Ability to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization and with different organizational entities
- Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!