Show All Results
Manufacturing Lab Technician
Posted 04 May 2023
Rocklin, California - United States
Req Id 263488
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
MilliporeSigma in Rocklin, CA is seeking a Manufacturing Lab Technician to add to their team. Reporting to the Manufacturing Supervisor, the Manufacturing Lab Technician performs laboratory activities in the manufacturing lab including buffer and antibody manufacturing.
Who You Are:
- Associate Degree in Biology, Biochemistry, or other Science field and 1 year of production experience OR
- High School Diploma or GED with 3 years of lab experience supporting performance of required tasks in a final production role
- Experience in a manufacturing laboratory environment including pipetting, general handling of liquids, lab maintenance and cleaning
- Knowledge of FDA QSRs and ISO 13485 or other related industry standards; experience with SAP or other ERP system is strongly preferred
- Previous experience in FDA regulated biotechnology or pharmaceutical environment is strongly preferred
- MS Office digital literacy: proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, and ability to use various databases
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills including the ability to accurately complete batch records
- Ability to facilitate the development of documents and update documents pertaining to lab procedures to maintain cGMP and ISO compliance and increase efficiency
- Knowledge of SAP NEXT strongly preferred
Pay Range for this position - $36,500 - $85,300
Our ranges incorporate all levels and career types available within this specific role, and are derived from relevant industry market data. Should we decide to make an offer, we will consider several factors, including but not limited to your location, skills, experience, career level, and other job-related factors. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; paid time off; and paid holidays; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html