Show All Results
Corporate Contact Channel Process Manager (all genders)
Posted 28 Apr 2023
Wroclaw, Dolnoslaskie - Poland
Req Id 263395
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
We would ask you to develop and translate a contact channel strategy into a multi-year process road map including operational goals and objectives. You will also establish and foster an aligned cross-functional One Stop Shop Services. In more details, to anticipate needs, identify necessary resources (people and capital); assess and prioritize opportunities against business objectives, manage risk and determine creative means to introduce and implement new & innovative technical & process solutions. What we expect you to do is working with stakeholders to identify process and policy improvement opportunities and champions a culture of continuous improvement. This role requires to develop and manage process governance model for individual telephony contact channel process(es) in conjunction with functional process owners. The role will focus on Contact Channel Management Portal & Processes based on priority.
Who you are:
- Proven track record in contact channel strategy and implementation (e.g., service portal Setup, call center solutions) in a complex, cross-functional and international environment
- Relevant experience in management consulting as a project manager or functional lead and customer experience design capabilities
- Understands trends in innovative process and data technologies in the area service & telephony contact Channels
- 5+ yrs. of service management experience or related field
- Experience with ServiceNow or similar and Virtual Agent / Agent Chat is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies or related field; Master’s degree preferred
- Customer-oriented, pragmatic problem-solving and tech-savvy mindset
- Can-do attitude along with strong drive for qualitative results and change
- Excellent communication and intercultural skills to take ownership and is good at analytical thinking
Information how we process your personal data for recruitment purposes, you will find on registration form in our Recruitment Portal.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!