Show All Results
Strategic Global Product Manager - Specialty Gas Delivery Equipment
Posted 24 Apr 2023
Ansan-Si, Gyeonggi-do - Republic of Korea
Req Id 263295
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
Strategic Global Product Manager – Specialty Gas Delivery Equipment
Delivery Systems and Services (DS&S) provides delivery equipment for specialty gas, liquid chemical, slurry as well as parts and carrier clean equipment, associated turnkey installation and services to our global customer base.
As Strategic Global Product Manager for our specialty gas delivery equipment you will be responsible for developing the long-term vision for the global product family and related regional product lines (GASGUARD, GASKEEPER, GasSTAR). This will include the creation of roadmaps based on customer, market and competitive analysis, future readiness with a key focus on product differentiation in the market.
Working with other customer facing functions such as Sales, you will be responsible for the profitable expansion of our global market share and the readiness to win major equipment growth opportunities.
You are an entrepreneur, with a strategic mindset who focuses on market & customer needs, a strong team player that can influence change and set directions while leading in the matrix. This is a global, multi-functional role where you will work closely with various teams and functions such as operational product managers, project managers, sales and product engineers as well as procurement.
As part of the Strategic Global Product Manager’s role, you will be accountable for tasks such as:
- Manage and grow a global equipment business that serves several regional marketplaces
- Assess, understand, and evaluate the market and industry dynamics as well as the competitive landscape
- Collect, analyze and provide market intelligence, customer & technology data that helps the business leadership team to prioritize global resources and initiatives to ensure maximum output & value based on the existing capacity
- Own long-term product family strategy, define measurable KPIs, build metric reports and dashboards for executives and present roadmaps to key stakeholders
- Business continuity strategy (incl make vs buy) as well long-term materials forecasting to guarantee supply chain readiness
- Pricing strategy for the product family incl margin guidance
- Close collaboration and engagement with the DS&S strategy team to drive our 10year+ business plan
- Internal and external stakeholder management to build strong relationships that effectively support sales activities
The position can be hybrid with preferred countries: US, Korea, or Taiwan
Requires global travel up to 30%.
Who you are:
- Bachelor or master’s degree, Engineering / technical discipline preferred
- Additional commercial education (e.g. MBA) is a strong plus
- 10+ years of product management and/or commercial/customer-facing experience
- Demonstrated experience in the semiconductor industry and working with semiconductor delivery equipment
- Technical knowledge and understanding of specialty gases and related delivery equipment incl design and operation
- Ability to lead across the matrix and to influence cross functional teams
- Strong prioritization skills, seeing the bigger picture and focusing on what’s important
- Curiosity to understand the industry market trends and competitive factors to develop growth strategies for the DS&S portfolio
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility and agility combined with strong resilience
- Self-motivated & energized personality
•여러분이 찾고 계시는 채용 포지션이 없으신가요? 그렇다면 인재풀(클릭)에 여러분의 이력서를 등록해주세요! 향후 인력 수요가 있을 경우 최우선으로 안내드리겠습니다.
•지원 순으로 전형이 진행되며, 적합한 후보자 발견 시 채용이 바로 마감되오니 지원의사가 있으신 분들은 빠른 지원 바랍니다.
•서버 안정성을 위해, 인터넷 익스플로러가 아닌 구글크롬, 혹은 마이크로소프트 엣지를 통한 지원 바랍니다.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다.
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
•"머크 코리아 채용" 카카오톡 페이지와 친구를 맺어 최신 채용 소식을 받아보세요! (QR코드 인식 혹은 카카오톡에 '머크 코리아 채용'검색 후 친구추가)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!