Show All Results
Business development Manager Industrials - India SEA & Taiwan
Posted 13 Apr 2023
Mumbai, Maharashtra - India
Req Id 263245
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
- Achieving and overshooting set sales objectives
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and create high value projects
- Develop a network of contacts to attract new clients (increasing client base)
- Researching options to develop new business opportunities- new application & new customers
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones
- Collaborate with Sales, RM, PM, INA to ensure to ensure growth
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Research & develop new market opportunities in Specialty Coatings, functional pigments etc., growth;
- Researching organizations (incl market intelligence) to find new opportunities
- Identifying New opportunities in the market or new markets, involve in hands on customer trials
- Identifying & participating & Attending Exhibitions, conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Following industry trends locally and internationally.
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- High Level Networking and Strategic Partnerships in creation of short term and long-term business opportunities
- Win opportunities created from time to time
- Proposing / introducing new products
- Work closely with INA / Tech team to research / develop guideline formulations with proof of concept
- Create White Paper for specialty products
- Develop Innovative Demo samples in co-operation with INA to attract customer interest
- Arrange Customer Roadshows / Seminars
- Develop Country / Region specific Growth Strategy
- Align with all stake holders and ensure buy-in
- Drive the implementation of Growth Strategy.
Bachelor's Degree (Paint Technology, Printing Technology preferred) paired with 8+ years of related experience in a B2B2C environment OR
Masters' Degree (Paint / Printing Technology preferred) paired with 6+ years of related experience in a B2B2C environment OR
Ph.D./M.B.A. paired 5+ with years of related experience in a B2B2C environment
Domestic and international travel required up to 60%
Proven track record of managing business development for technically differentiated products, preferred Paint / Printing Additives / Pigments
Related industry experience in a B2B environment
Background in Paint, Printing, ideally with hands on Tech experience will be preferred
Background in understanding hi-tech Coating / Printing applications
Highly team-oriented and customer-focused working style
Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work in a highly collaborative global environment
Ability to solve problems creatively and to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
Project management skills
Fluency in English
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!