Show All Results
Strategic Sales Specialist
Posted 11 Apr 2023
Austin, Texas - United States
Req Id 263217
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
Our Delivery Systems and Services (DS&S) platform provides GASGUARD® specialty gas delivery equipment, CHEMGUARD® liquid chemical equipment, Polyflow™ slurry delivery and Part Clean/Carrier Clean equipment, as well as services to our customers.
As Strategic Sales Strategist you will be accountable for all DS&S sales activities for equipment & services related to defined strategic accounts in our North Americas & European region. You will act as the single point of contact for commercial and technical aspects and you will be responsible for the development of strategic partnerships, as well as, the respective account plans to ensure long-term commercial success.
Are you a strong team player that can influence change and set directions while leading in the matrix? Perfect! Because this position is a highly integrated role where you will have the opportunity to not only work with our most important customers, but also with a cross-functional team of Engineering, Operations, Manufacturing, Quality, and Product Management to support our customer needs as well as business objectives and strategies.
Having the curiosity to understand the market and our competitive environment will be key. You must be able to efficiently feed information back to our cross-functional teams to promote improvements in the development of our portfolio.
As part of this role you will be accountable for tasks such as:
- Development of quotations and new business opportunities for new fabs, expansions, and process changes including customer proposal, presentation, and after-market support.
- Providing long-term customer forecasts in line with opportunity management & executions
- Pro-actively driving and managing communication and engagement between or internal functions and our customers - with focus on providing new solutions to the market
- Providing competitive feedback and voice of the customer to our Product Management team to ensure new solutions for equipment & service align with our customer roadmaps
The position will work with our customers in the Midwest and Eastern US and can require travel up to 50% across North America.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / technical discipline or other related field
- 5+ years professional experience
- Experience in a commercial and/or customer-facing role
- Demonstrated experience in the semiconductor industry
- Master’s degree in an Engineering/technical discipline or other related field
- Technical knowledge and understanding of electronics specialty gas/chem equipment design and operation
- Ability to lead across the matrix and to influence cross functional teams
- Strong prioritization skills, seeing the bigger picture and focusing on what’s important
- Curiosity to understand the industry market trends and competitive factors to develop growth strategies for the DS&S portfolio
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated & energized personality
- Flexibility and agility combined with strong resilience
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html