Show All Results
Payroll Specialist with German (all genders)
Posted 26 May 2023
Wroclaw, Dolnoslaskie - Poland
Req Id 263213
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role may be done up to 60% remotely.
Location: Warszawa or Wroclaw or Poznan.
Payroll Specialist is responsible for accurate and timely processing of payroll data, including data entry into the payroll system to ensure continuity and accuracy of the process. Within the role you will be providing day to day support on payroll inquiries, drive process improvement / optimization and implementation in area of responsibility. Additionally you will build partnerships with colleagues, HR Business Partners, Centre of Excellence, internal IT department and clients.
As Payroll Specialist you will also support new employees or associates by sharing experiences, acting as a "buddy" or contact person during the induction process of new employees, helping them understand processes, procedures and workflow. Assist in providing explanations during internal and external company audits may also be part of your duties.
Who you are:
- 1,5 -3 years of experience in HR Shared Service Centre (German Payroll)
- Knowledge of HR processes and related IT systems (SAP HR)
- Advanced German and English languages
- Very good knowledge of salary administration processes and the relevant German law in this area
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Self-reliance and very good organization of work, conscientiousness, reliability and responsibility
- Analytical skills
- Highly developed communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work in an international environment and to build strong partnerships with colleagues, business partners and customers
- Openness for new ideas and new perspectives
Information how we process your personal data for recruitment purposes, you will find on registration form in our Recruitment Portal.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!