Show All Results
Senior System Engineer
Posted 26 May 2023
Bangalore, Karnataka - India
Req Id 263196
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
As an Infrastructure Subject Matter Expert, you will be responsible for the design, build and implementation of infrastructure solutions for Unix / Linux Domain.
You will fix/troubleshoot and propose improvements to project deliverables and assist the project manager in the definition of project scope, objectives ensuring technical feasibility.
You will perform functional analysis of solutions as part of developing the initial project requirements. Moreover, you will be responsible for the completion of manuals for the handover of the Infrastructure to the Operation team and you will proactively identify SME areas of operational weakness and propose service improvement plans.
Who you are:
- At least 6 years of experience into unix / linux infrastructure support
- Plan, design and build solutions in the unix / linux domain and serve as highest level of technical escalation point within the region.
- SME skills on either Solaris or AIX / REDHAT and SLES with performance analysis and tuning capabilities
- Ability to design High Availability solutions (pacemaker / PowerHA) and familiarity with different virtualization engines like powervm / vmware / kvm
- SUSE SMT / Redhat Satelllite / LDAP / Samba / DNS / mail server config
- Experience with Ansible / salt stack / python / scripting desired
- Ability to work in complex and international remote teams and handle multiple tasks & projects simultaneously
- Security hardening standards implementation - PCI/CIS
- ITIL certification and Incident/change/problem management experience
Experienced in handling container infrastructure - docker , docker swarm , kubernetes etc.
Experienced in handling Life Cycle Management of OS - Upgrade and Update
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!