Show All Results
Posted 11 Apr 2023
Bratislava, Bratislava - Slovakia
Req Id 263101
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Your Role: Join our diverse IT Project Execution EMEA team as Project Manager! You will be accountable for the delivery of Infrastructure Projects on time, quality and within budget. As part of this role, you will define the project scope and deliverables involving all relevant stakeholders and from there develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress. You will proactively manage risk throughout the project lifecycle, report on and escalate as needed to the Management. Project performance will be measured using the appropriate tools and any changes to scope, schedule or budget will managed by change control. A key part of this role will be to build effective working relationships with both the project delivery teams and the stakeholder to ensure efficient project delivery. For this, your English must be proficient. This is a hybrid role and you can work your magic from within the EMEA region!
Who you are
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 10+ years experience of managing Infrastructure Projects
- PMP Certified (Project Management Institute)
- Ability to deliver projects on time, within budget and scope to a high quality
- Clear understanding of industry standard IT infrastructure platforms, terminology, and leading providers, including Network, Telecommunications, Datacenter, Server & Storage
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically
- Analytical with the ability to break complex problems into manageable tasks
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Knowledge of a variety of different project delivery methodologies
- GxP skills and trainings required
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills. Ability to drive consensus / set mutually agreeable goals.
Salary starts at 2,500 EUR, and is dependent upon relevant experience.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!