Show All Results
Field Service Engineer
Posted 11 Apr 2023
Overijse, Vlaams-Brabant - Belgium
Req Id 263050
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
As a Field Service Engineer you will provide field based support to our Water Purification System users within Belgium (Antwerp, Limburg) and occasionally in the Netherlands (North Brabant). You will be involved in installation, validation, commissioning, preventive maintenance and emergency repairs for our water purification equipment. This role will also allow you to develop business opportunities for maintenance contracts, consumable and expendable items. There is a potential to progress through the service organisation or to our other business fields.
Who you are:
- You are educated to a degree level in a technical field.
- Excellent Flemish and English language skills, French is optional.
- Have a curiosity about this field and willingness to learn.
- Experience from a laboratory environment would be a plus.
- A real technicality combined with a logical approach as well as a sense of contact and customer relations. An innate sense of organization and autonomy, rigor and responsiveness are assets for success in your job.
- Good digital and IT familiarity.
- Have phenomenal interpersonal skills and ability to prioritise tasks and have a resourceful demeanour.
- Next to working independently you are also an excellent team member.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!