Show All Results
Application Senior Expert
Posted 11 May 2023
New Delhi, Delhi - India
Req Id 262723
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
Role: Application Senior Expert
BioMonitoring India CMAT Lab
Reporting: Regional Marketing Manager APAC (Asia Pacific), Dotted line to India Marketing Team Lead.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining application laboratory
- Carry out F&B Feasibility trials, Application studies, trouble shooting and Method development. Creating new F&B application data for new matrices that comes across country e.g. meat, spices, juices etc.
- Create and manages all laboratory documents, SOPs and records.
- On-site technical support with demos, method development, troubleshooting and application support whenever needed
- Plan and conduct internal and external trainings on BioMonitoring products and applications.
- Work closely with FSSAI for training for the personnel both on technology and applications on all related F&B topics.
- Collaborate with commercial team to provide effective solutions to support business objectives.
- Extend support to APAC Regional and country marketing teams in activities including seminars, training, validation, and other marketing campaigns.
- Awareness of regulatory requirements in the F&B industry including (and not exhaustive) ISO methods, FDA BAM etc.
- Master in Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or relevant life science field.
- >5 years of work experience in laboratory experience in performing Microbiology testing, QA/QC, F&B industry preferred.
- Knowledge on laboratory management and laboratory safety aspects.
- Knowledge on regulatory guidelines of Microbiology testing.
- Ability to resolve technical problems and adapt easily to changing needs and priorities.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage customers and internal stakeholders.
- Willingness to travel for business requirements.
- Independent in managing lab and business requirements.
- Proficient in MS office apps.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!