Show All Results
Posted 10 Apr 2023
Shanghai, Shanghai - China
Req Id 262656
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Strategy Development & Implementation
- Have a clear understanding of the company's mission and vision and how the distribution contributes to these. Assessing strengths and weakness of distribution network with proper mid-term / long-term plan addressed.
- Development and implementation of continuous improvement in processes, work rules, teamwork, etc.
- Lead, drive and participant in project to fulfill authority new requirement or challenge the status for keep improvement and cost saving.
- Manage performance, generate and update monthly report / key scorecard for responsible business, and analyze the root causes and gaps for solution / suggestion for result improvement; Prepare necessary management review accordingly.
- Enable cross function collaboration to ensure a high-level customer satisfaction
- Monitor & control team P&L and be responsible for team development and performance management (e.g. setting team direction, workforce planning, KPI review, performance coaching)
- Working with SCM team to set up warehouse capacity plan, close monitor and communicate with 3PL to ensure space availability
Specific responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Optimize and standardize key processes to improve working efficiency
- Make sure all operation aligns with company compliance requirement
- Daily work arrangement and monitor to balance the workload between members.
- Monitor & analysis KPI, spot opportunities for continuous improvement within team/cross functions
- Work on annual logistic budget and manage logistic cost closely to ensure cost be well controlled.
- Interface with 3PL WH and record the 3PL WH performance provide optimization suggestion to improve the internal and external KPI.
- Monitor EDI transfer between and 3PL WH, support trouble shooting to ensure business run smoothly.
- Drive digitalization project to improve work accuracy & efficiency and dashboard to present business performance.
Organizational Development, Relationship Management & Team Leadership
- Demonstrated management skills, including training and mentoring junior staff, maintaining good retention rate
- Be responsible for team development and performance management (e.g. setting team direction, workforce planning, KPI review, performance coaching)
- Be responsible for team development and strategies for team member develop and achieve best efficiency and performance.
Who you are:
• Bachelor major in logistics/supply chain/international trading/chemical/Bio-chemical
- 6-8 years’ experience in logistics, warehousing, 3PL, supply chain, customer service.
- 3 years' people management experience.
- experience in Life Science industry is a plus
- Experience in Data analytic knowledge and supply chain management.
- Lean/Six-Sigma certificated is a plus.
- lead at least 6 Green Belt or above Projects as Project Manager
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!