Show All Results
IT Application(CRM) Project Delivery Manager
Posted 04 Apr 2023
Bangalore, Karnataka - India
Req Id 262503
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
IT Application Project Delivery Manager- CRM/ Salesforce
Delivery of Projects/Programs related to implementation/upgrade of new/existing Application Services.
- Client Facing Role with multiple facets.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in Waterfall projects is required.
- At least 1 year of proven Agile team management and sprint execution is required.
- Successfully delivered at least 3 projects in the Salesforce domain is preferred.
- Project/Program Governance & PMO for projects led by Application Technologies unit.
- Planning, staffing, and tracking of all project tasks related to Application Technologies unit, e.g., developing, testing.
- Steer technical delivery resources related to project delivery and transition from project to service.
- Lead, drive and close IT projects in a complex, global matrix organization with internal and external teams, managing/achieving project’s scope and timeline.
- Managing the task assignments to the team members effectively.
- Help teams implement changes effectively.
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur.
- Delivery using both Waterfall and Agile approaches.
- Drive Agile Development (Scrum, DevOps).
- Willing to ensure adherence to Scrum methodologies.
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks and guide development teams to higher scrum maturity.
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests.
- Coordinate multiple sprints/teams, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups.
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
- Strong Project Management experience in Waterfall (3 years) and Agile (1 year) approaches.
- Solid understanding of applicable architecture.
- Understanding of Security & Quality standards.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement).
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (XP, etc.).
- Have good communication, analytical, problem-solving, conflict-resolution ability, presentation skills as well as a learning attitude.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Business, or similar field.
- Tools: excellent experience in Jira for creating and updating of Users Stories, Product Backlogs, Tracking progress and efforts and Status reporting; excellent Microsoft Project.
- Certified Scrum Master. Additional PMP certification is considered an advantage.
- Any Salesforce Certification is preferred.
- Strong hands-on experience in Salesforce project is preferred for this position.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!