Show All Results
Manufacturing Engineer 2
Posted 27 Mar 2023
Danvers, Massachusetts - United States
Req Id 262447
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
We are seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer with a focus on Mechanical and automation equipment development, implementation, and validation to join our Mobius Process and Technology Engineering Team in Danvers, MA. Mobius Engineering is focused on the production of single-use biopharmaceuticals assemblies. This position is primarily responsible for providing innovative automated solutions to existing manual processes through collaboration with equipment suppliers and internal colleagues.
- Develop and write equipment documentation (i.e., VMP, URS, FAT, Equipment IQ/OQ/PQ, DOE, and SOPs) for appropriate equipment and systems within the guidelines of cGMP, internal policies and procedures.
- Review executed protocols and review / write final reports
- Perform equipment IQ/OQ/PQ and provide maintenance / troubleshooting support on automation equipment as required.
- Provide guidance for the safe installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of automation machinery and equipment.
- Work closely with operations to develop, coordinate, and implement technical training plans for employees.
- Train operators and Preventive Maintenance Technicians on new equipment and process.
- Develop, evaluate, improve and document mechanical assemblies used in the manufacturing processes.
- Design fixtures, tooling and conceptual mechanical layouts.
- Provide engineering support in operations to trouble shoot and resolve technical mechanical and electrical issues.
- Support company policies and procedures, goals and objectives, all regulatory and GMP requirements.
- Support LEAN initiatives as required
Who You Are:
- Bachelors Degree in any Engineering discipline
- 3+ years of experience in definition, design, development, and implementation of automation equipment for an advanced technology facility
- Experience in a commercial medical, biotechnology, Bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing environment is highly preferred
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects
- Able to self-direct toward individual milestones as part of team projects with a strong sense of responsibility, urgency, and high energy with a positive behavior
- Must be a self-starter and work with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate across disciplines
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Design or Manufacturing Engineering
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html