Show All Results
Posted 17 Mar 2023
Nantong, Jiangsu - China
Req Id 262189
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
- The main responsibilities of the RTU Process engineer are to handle process of RTU production, ensure the RTU commissioning, process qualification and ramp up in right quality, quantity and right time. Be responsible for process capability analysis, process improvements and waste reduction.
- Participate commissioning, installation qualification, process qualification of RTU plant. Ensure the performance qualification and process validation of RTU plant execution with the support from giving site experts, tech transfer team and supply chain production planning
- Draft process validation protocol to comply with quality requirement, coordinate to implement the validation and finish the final report
- Ensure the ramp up of RTU production following the supply chain production planning, Coordinate on production plan, material preparation, training and other related tasks.
- Investigate, track and evaluate any process technical issues occurred during production, make corrective method or prevention solution.
- Make proposals for the preparation or modification of standards, specifications, work practices, SOP, training materials etc.
- Establish and optimize a system of data statistic for all products after production finished.
- Support production team to make every effort to continuously achieve improvement in production cost reducing, improve production yield, efficiency and quality by following systematic methodology e.g. six sigma, lean, VSM etc.
- To make and fulfill training plan, supply the necessary technical information and technical support to the key persons
- To ensure the RTU production complies with safety requirements, commit no EHS incidents due to personal reasons, and to deliver qualified products in compliance with the SOPs.
Who you are:
- Education: University or college graduate in chemistry, pharmaceutic, biology
- Working Experience: Extensive professional experience 8+ years in pharmaceutic, biology industry
- Technical & Professional Knowledge:
1. Good experience and knowledge of typical secondary pharmaceutical process equipment e.g. filling line, autoclave, packaging line, IBC handling, dispensary, and media preparation system.
2. Have good knowledge of GMP and ISO9001:2015.
3. Good command in English and Chinese in writing and speaking.
4. Good teamwork attitude, full passion, good communication skills.
5. Lean & Six Sigma green belt，be skilled in using Minitab is plus
Functional Are: Engineering
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!