Show All Results
Posted 16 Mar 2023
Bangalore, Karnataka - India
Req Id 262082
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
Please find the JD for the post of Technical Specialist - Technical Service.
Location: Anywhere in India.
Responsibility of Job:
- Ensure timely closure of customer complaints after taking necessary action to resolve them within the defined time limit. Work with various teams across the globe to have CAPA for the complaints as needed.
- Analysis of the queries received and provide resolution of the same keeping scientific base
- Achieve goals set for lead generation and TAT
- Provide inputs to the management for any gap in process and help improvements.
- Acquire knowledge of Products and workflow to have productive customer conversation.
- Participate in Training pertaining to personal development, digital working and future ways of working using various tools.
- Strong customer centricity and ability to support the customers through scientific expertise
Qualifications and subject requirement:
- Masters in Life Science / Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry
- 4+ years of experience in handling HPLC/MS, GC/MS, FT-IR, NMR & other analytical instruments
- Strong understanding of Chromatographic Method development & Columns troubleshooting
- Excellent understanding of Pharmacopeial guidelines & regulatory aspects in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Problem solving abillity and strong cusortmer centricity will be prime requirment for this position.
- The incumbent position acts as the front-line support for providing technical solutions to the customer during product selection, documentation and quality complaints. The position plays a crucial role in providing a superior customer experience by act as a collaborator in the buying journey
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!