Show All Results
Senior Tolling Management Engineer
Posted 14 Mar 2023
Hsinchu, Hsinchu County - Taiwan
Req Id 262022
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
- Interface between multiple tolling manufacturers and internal cross-functions to achieve business goals.
- Lead, drive or support projects to meet customer requests, continuous improvement targets, process optimization, quality requirements and safety guidelines.
- Closely collaborate with cross-functions (global product managers, sales, production, quality, logistics, planning, customer fulfillment, safety) to achieve quality requirements and business targets.
- Align customer requirements with key stakeholders to support on product development, improvement project, change management, trouble shooting, audit or any other requests.
- Work with tollers to fulfill customer demands, drive optimization and improvement, or resolve issues.
- Interpret product quality data and make judgement or suggestions to achieve the above activities.
- Lead specific customer’s requirement and bring the topics to internal for improvement/discussion.
- Participate lean activities, MIDEA or best practice proposal through daily work to improve flow/safety.
- SOP, customer document, contract as well as product specification, etc. are needed to maintain in system.
WHO YOU ARE-
- Bachelor or above in chemistry, materials, chemical engineering, bio-technology or relevant fields. Master deg. is preferable.
- extroverted、energetic、flexible、curiosity and favor to talk with people、open-mind for learning. open for job rotation
- Good communication in English and soft skill such like problem shooting, problem solving…etc.
- Quality related certificate is preferred such like ISO9001, lead-auditor training, and CQT. Familiar with FMEA, SPC, MSA/GRR, and LSS concept.
- Process engineer experience or customer service who has experience in customer management, quality handling or mass production concept. Capable of managing multiple projects
- At least 3 year experience in chemical, formulation, electronics, or semiconductor manufacture business. Familiar with semiconductor processes/wafer defect/ tool analysis is preferable.
- Additional experiences in working with customers, manageing suppliers, or in quality or related field.
- Good MS office skill
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!