Show All Results
Welcome Center Specialist
Posted 07 Mar 2023
Bonifacio Global City, Metro Manila - Philippines
Req Id 261799
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Performs operational and transactional work as that of an Onboarding Specialist role but with a degree of complexity.
- Pro-active coordination of onboarding activities throughout the hiring process.
- Accountability of the end-to-end onboarding process, focusing on managing, tracking & monitoring of HR- and IT-related activities and tasks.
- Continuous Improvement management.
- Capturing & provisioning of regular feedback to immediate supervisor and other interface partners to further improve the onboarding experience.
- Ensure that customer expectations are addressed professionally, effectively and efficiently.
- Monitors and ensures that all work instructions, procedures and process diagrams are updated or revised in alignment with the Lead and the team.
- Ensures support for any technical or business validation testing, special project or process improvement.
- Supports the HR Services Lead/Manager or the Head of Recruitment and Onboarding in conducting initial audit and quality review of the Welcome Center transactional volumes on a regular timeframe.
- Coordinates any potential concern, clarification or process alignment with defined local counterparts in the country support as part of the MBS tiered model.
- Escalates potential issues or gaps to the HR Services Lead/Manager or the Head of Recruitment and Onboarding.
- Functions and performs the role as Subject Matter Expert for the delivery team assigned to.
- Represents the Recruitment and Onboarding team in any stakeholder engagement as needed.
- May be assigned to drive or participate in initiatives or projects as determined by the MBS HR Manila Leadership team.
- Seek opportunities for continuous improvement and work on constructive feedback.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to work schedule requirements and operation hours in-order to fulfil real time business requirements.
- Understanding and compliance of confidentiality requirements to perform HR activities due to the sensitive nature of the work such as personnel data and sensitive information.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Behavioral Science, Social Sciences, Business Administration or any equivalent degree.
- Preferably 1 to 3 years minimum professional experience specializing in an HR Operations or HR Generalist function from a Shared Services or BPO organization.
- Direct experience working closely with internal stakeholders such as IT, recruiting, benefits and payroll.
- Understanding and experience in the use of HR systems and tools (i.e. MyLearning, SAP P40, PeopleSoft, Workday, Success Factors, Taleo, etc.).
- Understanding and experience in the use of Case Management systems and tools (i.e. BMC Remedy, Service Now, Neocase, etc.).
- Adequate experience in using MS Office applications. Desired knowledge and expertise on Macros.
- Amenable to work in night shift schedule (8:30 pm-5:30 am)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!