Show All Results
I2P Specialist - Japan Support
Posted 06 Mar 2023
Bonifacio Global City, Metro Manila - Philippines
Req Id 261780
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The identified candidate for I2P Specialist – Japan Support will report to the AP Team Lead and will perform but not limited to below tasks and responsibilities:
- Perform day to day accounts payable end to end process including invoice posting, payment processing, issue resolution reporting, analysis and reconciliation in accordance with the service level agreement
- Verify the validity of transactions and attachments for compliance with company policies, financial reporting standards, and management requirements
- Verify/Investigate validity of accounts payable transactions and attachments or supporting documents for compliance with company policies, financial reporting standards, and management requirements
- Respond to internal and external queries in a timely manner escalating issues as they arise.
- Monitoring of supplier accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Answers inquiries received through call, chat, and ticket management
- Perform vendor reconciliation as deemed necessary
- Perform month-end closing related activities
- Deliver AP reports and reconciliations regularly and promptly.
- Assist in both internal and external audit
- Work on ad hoc or special projects as directed by management
- Main contact for requirements related to written and spoken Japanese language such as translation and interpretation
Who You Are:
- Can speak, read, and write excellently in Japanese – Kanji, Katakana, and Hiragana (N2 or N1)
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accounting or related courses
- At least 2 - 3 years work experience in Accounts Payables end to end operations
- Experience working in a shared service center preferred
- Accounting knowledge is a must
- SAP Experience is a must
- Fluent in English language skills required
- Ability to work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders to achieve the organization’s objective
- Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!