Show All Results
Commercial Service Specialist f/m
Posted 09 Mar 2023
Molsheim, Bas-Rhin - France
Req Id 261746
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
We have an excellent opportunity available for a Customer Excellence Specialist to join the South team within our Molsheim site. As a Commercial Service Specialist, you are the entry point for commercial and regulatory issues from our internal and external customers. You will work in close collaboration with Sales, Supply chain and other functional areas globally to offer outstanding Customer Service. You are responsible for processing all requests for quotations in close collaboration with Sales, you are in charge of processing requests for all types of business documentation for our customers, such as brochures, product listings. You will process orders, check stock availability/shipping status, check the customer pricing, prepare and process the returns of the goods for a credit or replacement.
Who you are:
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in a customer oriented environment
- Organized, multitasking, open-minded, great sensibility for customer satisfaction, flexible in a changing environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, promotes good relationship in the team, ensures 2-ways communication and teamwork
- Excellent computer skills with experience on Microsoft Office, Outlook, SFDC, Experience in ERP is a plus.
- Languages: English and Spanish is mandatory any other European language is an asset
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!