Show All Results
Senior Project Engineer
Posted 28 Feb 2023
Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin - United States
Req Id 261696
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Relocation assistance available!
As a Senior Project Engineer in Sheboygan Falls, WI you will be responsible for capital projects of various sizes and complexity. You will have full responsibility and accountability from identifying problems to implementing multi-discipline solutions. This will involve working in a team setting with colleagues and stakeholders from across the organization.
- Manage and coordinate construction projects of up to 75 tradesmen
- Manage design firms on projects with up to $2,000,000 in fees
- Responsible for total project execution with budgets up to $25,000,000
- Manage multiple projects of varying size and complexity concurrently, from concept to closeout
- Solve complex or novel problems by analyzing data, gathering input, and observing operations
- Manage internal stakeholders and report to management with full transparency on project status with respect to safety, budget, schedule, scope, and risks
- Procure necessary consultants, contractors, equipment, and materials to support capital projects
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or other engineering discipline
- 4+ years of work experience in a chemical production or food manufacturing environment, or construction management
- Master’s Degree in Engineering
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) or ability to obtain within one year
- Strong knowledge of formal project management processes and tools, and the ability to utilize these tools to initiate, manage, and close complex projects
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html