Show All Results
Sr. Process Engineer
Posted 09 Mar 2023
Indianapolis, Indiana - United States
Req Id 261447
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
As a Senior Process Engineer – Process Engineer within the Strategy and Transformation team you are a critical business partner for the MilliporeSigma Life Science Business and will support the preparation and execution of strategic projects as the subject matter expert for mechanical engineering. The projects in scope are usually large (multi-million $) and/or of a complex nature. In your role you will support the technical project manager in developing the technical project scope, reviewing, and challenging external designs for your area of responsibility and ensure that technical interdependencies are identified.
You contribute to the execution of the LS strategy and strive for technological advancement by evaluating effective, sustainable and state-of-the-art solutions in line with applicable safety and quality requirements, leveraging the internal technology network across the whole organization. You will lead the implementation of a new sterile fill line for the organization and champion all efforts with external and internal stakeholders to ensure compliance and management of timelines.
The position is located at 6925 Guion Road Indianapolis, IN 46268 in the USA.
Must be able to walk, stand, reach above the shoulders, use a cellular phone, use feet to operate equipment, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk, hear, use hands to operate tools and equipment. Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds unassisted and additional weight with assistance. Vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. The employee may be required to wear a hardhat, safety shoes, eye protection, hearing protection, a safety harness, and protective clothing and gloves, respirator and face shield. Must have valid driver’s license and requires operation of company vehicles. Must be able to work at varying heights.
Recent experience in a chemical production environment preferred
• BS or MS in Process Engineering, PMP certification preferred
• You have >10 years of professional experience
• Experience in a Pharmaceutical, GMP and or highly regulated environment
• You are fluent in English with excellent communication skills and have a profound knowledge of quality regulations
- Experience working on sterile lines
- You can analyze complex situations and systems to develop solutions
- You have significant skills and experience in supporting larger technical investment projects (10M$-100M$) in the area of mechanical engineering from idea to completion, preferably in a regulated environment
- You are curious and are passionate about identifying new technology
- You work effectively, you are disciplined, and you have demonstrated documentation skills
- You are inclusive and can identify required resources, internal or external experts and stakeholders
- Recent experience in a chemical production environment preferred
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html