Show All Results
IT Business Partner - CDMO
Posted 14 Feb 2023
Temecula, California - United States
Req Id 261170
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join the company as an IT Regional Business Partner enabling success for a high growth Life Science Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO).
Grow relationships between business and IT groups and leverage the global IT collaboration network, platforms, and products to advance the lab/manufacturing sites you collaborate with. Interact and innovate with business stakeholders, application owners and vendors in shaping business requests related to existing or new applications/platforms.
Inspire new ideas, co-direct solutions and drive business outcomes with data, digital and information technologies in close partnership with CDMO units globally. Shape and lead digital innovation at CDMO business units and regional site level, while maintaining global alignment, through existing and emerging technologies.
Engage in strategic initiatives, planning processes and making technology recommendations to increase operational value. Create and manage project related financials and budgets.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred
- 5+ years of technology/Business Partnering experience including leadership experience and exposure to lab and manufacturing environments and processes (Life Science or Pharmaceutical preferred)
- Ability to communicate to senior level executives and ensure their engagement
- Strong relationship building and management skills key
- Ability to participate in the strategy and objective alignments with operational site and group leadership
- Collaborative work skills to partner with global and local project portfolios and implement new initiatives
- Understanding of IT infrastructure concepts – Networks, servers, security,…
- Knowledge of Lean operational techniques preferred
- Experience in communicating with vendors, external consultants and business stakeholders (application owners, business project managers)
- Project management experience leading, driving and successfully closing IT projects
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html