Show All Results
Solution Architect - SAP Logistics
Posted 09 Apr 2023
Taipei, T'ai-pei - Taiwan
Req Id 261148
準備好接受挑戰，探索更多可能性嗎? 我們跟你一樣希望精益求精，持續突破! 我們全球的夥伴熱衷於科技創新，透過我們醫藥保健、生命科學和電子科技業務的解決方案豐富人們的生活。讓我們一起環抱著熱情和夢想關懷我們的員工、客戶、病患和這個世界。這就是我們不斷尋找具備好奇心的新血加入的原因，與我們一起大膽想像各種可能。
Solution Architect – SAP Logistics
The Electronics ERP program is a multi-year program to build and deploy the global SAP solutions for the Electronics Business Sector, Electronics ERP Center of Excellence Team (EL ERP CoE) plays an essential role in this program. Solution Architects from EL ERP CoE team lead the SAP solutions in all aspects, from new implementation, rollouts, daily support, and continuous improvements. With profound knowledge of SAP ecosystems, we ensure global SAP solution teams are following our path to deploy the systems as per our desire, starting with supporting future SAP roadmap assessment to make the right decisions while reviewing solutions from all internal & external SAP teams, EL ERP CoE ensures the best possible SAP solutions are adopted.
As Solution Architect – SAP Logistics, you are responsible to define the SAP solutions for the global Logistics processes in Electronics business and enable the continuous improvements. You act as the global contact for all SAP solution, serve as the SAP solution lead to manage various SAP solution teams, you will review and challenge solutions from different internal & external SAP consultants and strive for the best harmonized & global solution rather than for quick implementation. You will engage in global projects, change requests and daily supports, through your leadership capabilities as well as strong SAP and coordination skills, you ensure that SAP solutions are delivered timely and stick to our simple, standard and scalable best-practice. In this capacity, you will play a critical role in standardizing, harmonizing and simplifying SAP Logistics solutions globally in Electronics business.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Fluent business English and comfortable to work in a global environment.
- Minimum 5 years’ solid and hands on experience in SAP Logistics solution (LE or MM/SD or QM), deep knowledge in Handling Unit Management is highly preferred.
- Experience of establishing interfaces between SAP logistics modules to satellite systems (mobile solutions, 3PL, WMS, MES, LIMS etc.).
- Experience of leading solution build and implementation in minimum 2 large scale SAP projects. Logistics module leader experience is preferred.
- Passionate in trendy & latest SAP technologies are preferred (Fiori, EWM, TM, BTP)
- Ability to work independently and efficiently. Capable to manage resources, timeline, and expectations.
- Ability to supervise multiple projects concurrently and capable to proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and bottlenecks, and define mitigations that sometimes cross departmental boundaries.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Experience in industries including chemical and pharmaceutical is preferred.
- Team player with Can-Do mindset plus excellent problem-solving skill.