Show All Results
Senior Manager, Head of Growth
Posted 10 Feb 2023
St. Louis, Missouri - United States
Req Id 260964
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
As a key member of the Digital & eCommerce team, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a highly diverse team driving one of the leading Life Science eCommerce websites in the world. This role will have unique positioning responsible for both contributing to near-term targets while also creating space to work with innovation teams on existing initiatives and new ideation. The ideal candidate will have a unique blend of business acumen, technical knowledge, and digital expertise.
This position will also be a valued member of the B2B Solutions eCommerce leadership team contributing to the channel strategy, initiatives, and overall team direction. Reporting to the Head of B2B Solutions the Head of Digital Growth will work across multiple teams and functions to create justification, alignment, and execution of customer-centric growth strategies.
*This role is open to remote work. *
The ideal candidate will:
- Analyze and interpret financial data to create sound and compelling business cases
- Co-develop and implement a comprehensive digital growth strategy to drive online sales, eCommerce features, and new business model opportunities
- Analyze and understand channel dynamics by looking for revenue shift opportunities to shift customer adoption to online channels
- Be obsessed with the life science customer and their journey through our digital ecosystem
- Dive deep into the analytics of customer problems while being able to zoom out and connect with the overall strategy
- Work with internal stakeholders to challenge the status quo of current business processes
- Establish and leverage relationships within Data & Analytics, Customer Experience, Digital Marketing, Engineering, Commercial Sales and more to drive sustainable online growth
- Work with cross-functional software development teams to bring features and ideas to life by applying product management principles
- Be a thought leader by staying up to date on current trends, new technologies, and market insights
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, computer science, science, or related discipline
- 8+ years of experience in the digital, eCommerce, or life science industry
- Strong business and financial acumen with a proven track record of developing and implementing business cases, MBA preferred
- 10+ years working in consulting, digital marketing, eCommerce, or similar industry in global roles responsible for driving quantifiable growth
- Proven ability using tools like Tableau or BigQuery to gather, analyze, and interpret data sets to make data-driven decisions
- Experience using web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics to identify trends, make recommendations, and derive future growth tactics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to clearly articulate the rationale and benefits of a proposed solution to decision-makers
- Experience in highly matrixed global organizations with the ability to direct stakeholders through influence
- Familiar with online marketplace business models, fundamentals, and dynamics
- Knowledge of procurement dynamics that drive online sales in a B2B environment, experience in a regulated industry is a plus
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html