Show All Results
QC Engineer (평택, 7년 이상, 반도체 산업군)
Posted 22 Feb 2023
Pyeongtaek-Si, Gyeonggi-do - Republic of Korea
Req Id 260889
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
The person in this position will be responsible for planning and directing activities concerned with development, application and maintenance of quality standards for production process, material, and products.
- Review QC data and approve all quality control documents prior to release
- Supervise staffs and oversee production procedures to ensure that products meet quality standards
- Conduct investigations to determine the causes of defects or other problems with products or processes
- Analyze data to identify trends and recommend improvements
- Review data from compliance audits to ensure that all regulations are being met
- Evaluate new technology applications to improve processes or products
- Develop methods for measuring product quality and ensuring that it meets specifications
- Maintain documentation of quality control processes and results
- Train and develop quality control technicians
- Assist QC manager in defining acceptance criteria for incoming material (IQC) and release limit & specification for the outgoing product (IPQC, OQC).
- Contribute to the timely and accurate preparation of quality control data and related documents, on the preparation of QC reports and progress reports.
- Rapidly investigate and report the defects of the products in response to the customer complaints
- Suggest corrective actions or recommendations for continuously improving the working process
- Support for other department’s analysis requests (special or routine monitoring)
- Participate in and lead complaint & incident investigations and prepare detailed reports on findings
- Provide technical expertise to make decisions on the release of raw materials and finished goods
Who you are
- BS or MS in chemistry or related field
- Minimum five years of experience working in an analytical laboratory
- Minimum three years of supervisory (People management) experience
- Knowledge in analytical techniques, including HPLC, GC, IC, ICP MS, UV/VIS, and particle measurements
- Good computer skills required (scientific instrument software, Minitab, Word, Excel)
- Initiative and self-motivated
- Good communications and organizational skills
- Experience working with SAP and LIMS is a plus
- Experience working in the Semiconductor industry dealing with customer audits/ complaints
- Six sigma GB or BB is a plus
- Proficient in English
•여러분이 찾고 계시는 채용 포지션이 없으신가요? 그렇다면 인재풀(클릭)에 여러분의 이력서를 등록해주세요! 향후 인력 수요가 있을 경우 최우선으로 안내드리겠습니다”
•지원 순으로 전형이 진행되며, 적합한 후보자 발견 시 채용이 바로 마감되오니 지원의사가 있으신 분들은 빠른 지원 바랍니다.
•서버 안정성을 위해, 인터넷 익스플로러가 아닌 구글크롬, 혹은 마이크로소프트 엣지를 통한 지원 바랍니다.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
•머크와 카카오톡 친구를 맺어 최신 채용 소식을 받아보세요! (상위 QR코드 클릭 혹은 링크 클릭: http://pf.kakao.com/_wWuUb)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!