Show All Results
Posted 19 Apr 2023
Glasgow, Glasgow - United Kingdom
Req Id 260808
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Your role: The Risk Analyst will be based in Glasgow reporting into the Quality Improvement Manager and will be responsible for co-ordinating and administering the process of identifying, assessing, and mitigating quality risks associated with Contract Testing Services (CTS). You will work in accordance with GXP (Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)) regulations across multiple sites including US, UK, Singapore, and China. This role will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure compliance with GMP regulations and other regulatory requirements, while also identifying and implementing best practices to minimize risks and ensure the safety and effectiveness of CTS services. The Risk Analyst will also be responsible for assisting in training of staff in risk management principles and procedures.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Co-ordinate and administer the quality risk management process for Contract Testing Services (CTS) across multiple sites including US, UK, Singapore, and China
- Provide support for local CTS Risk Management meetings (Agenda/minute preparation and chairing of meetings) across CTS sites
- Assist in the development and implementation of risk management strategies and procedures
- Monitor and analyse data to identify potential risks and trends across multiple sites
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across multiple sites to ensure compliance
- Provide training and education to team members on risk management best practices and GXP regulations across multiple sites
- Prepare and present reports and recommendations to management on risk management and GXP compliance issues across multiple sites
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in a related field such as science, engineering, or risk management
- Proven experience in Quality Assurance or related field within a GMP environment
- Specific experience in risk management or a related field, preferable gained in a GXP regulated environment across multiple sites
- Experience in the quality control or manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals is preferred
- Strong understanding of GXP regulations and ICH Guideline Q9 on Quality Risk Management
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and statistical software.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!