Show All Results
Senior Analyst-Platform and Technology Architect
Posted 01 Feb 2023
Bangalore, Karnataka - India
Req Id 260619
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
We are looking for Palantir Foundry Engineer to join our growing team; as a part of our new Group Data Strategy, Data lake operations team, you will impact the business of Healthcare, Life Sciences, and Performance Materials. Together we build solutions that will enable a seamless, highly scalable omnichannel experience for a multi-billion-dollar enterprise. In addition, you will work closely with the Orgn. Data office to maintain Data lake and data platforms by leveraging the power of data to Data scientists, data engineers, and business users.
Design, build, test and deploy cutting-edge solutions at Scale, impacting millions of customers worldwide drive value from data at Scale.
Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data lake, and re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability. Data lake Optimization, automation of manual tasks, Security enhancement, and monitoring of data pipelines are our key focus areas.
Interact with our engineering teams across geographies to leverage expertise and contribute to the tech community.
Engage with Project Management and Business to drive the agenda, set your priorities, and deliver solutions by leveraging the power of data.
Flexibility to support project issues during the weekend and non-working hours.
- Minimum eight years of relevant experience as an Engineer and deployment of IT Infrastructure in cloud (and on-prem) environments
- Experience as an AWS Cloud Engineer including EC2, RDS, S3, VPCs, IAM, Security Groups, Sagemaker, Glue, CloudTrail, Route53, Lambdas, and Networking.
- Deep expertise with Azure Dev Ops, experience with infrastructure as code and in Linux containers and Kubernetes.
- Build all aspects of the code lifecycle, including design and implementation of CI/CD pipelines, deployment, and operational concerns.
- Ability to provision infrastructure on AWS using automated scripts including but not limited to S3 buckets, Cloud formation, EC2 machines, databases, SNS, and AWS lambda services.
- Experience and knowledge of AWS key services Architectected Framework, Control Tower and Landing Zones, Networking specifically Transit Gateways, and Inspection VPCs with L7 Firewalls.
- Knowledge of AWS RBAC and delegated permissions
- Strong system administration experience, including Unix/Linux OS installation/hardening/patching, networking, firewalls, load balancers, SSO, DNS, etc
- Deep Experience in AWS cloud across IaaS and PaaS services, including compute, storage, networking, containers, serverless, data, analytics, IoT, AI/ML, media, DevOps, and AWS migration & modernization-related services.
- Experience with hybrid and private clouds, architecture, and design patterns. Overall knowledge of OS, middleware, databases, NoSQL, ESB, Integration, APIs, Web services, and REST.
- Team player, ability to be able to work with virtual teams
- Preferred to have AWS Certifications and Experience working in regulated environments, GxP, Banking, Pharma, etc.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you in drawing your career map responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. So join us and bring your curiosity to life!
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!