Show All Results
Posted 25 Apr 2023
Glasgow, Glasgow - United Kingdom
Req Id 260503
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Your role: Due to continued business growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Laboratory Supervisor to join our Molecular team in Glasgow. As Supervisor, you will be based within the laboratories and be responsible for the supervision of Scientists and Associate Scientists. You will process client studies through the lab, maintain detailed documentation and ensure all documentation fulfils generally accepted professional/industry standards. You will drive quality improvements across the team providing hands-on mentorship within the lab, co-ordinate all activities associated with the lab and actively perform raw data review and sophisticated data analysis to ensure that data is complete and accurate prior to report preparation (RFT).
Who You Are:
- You will be educated to degree level in a relevant scientific subject (or equivalent work experience) with a minimum of three years industrial experience in a scientific laboratory role
- You will have previous hands-on supervisory experience
- You will ideally have an experience working to GLP and/or GMP in a similar working environment
- You are strongly passionate about quality and safety and have strong planning and interpersonal skills
- You have great communication, social skills and are self-motivated with a strong initiative and drive
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!