Show All Results
Production Support Manager (m/f/d)
Posted 06 Feb 2023
Aubonne, Vaud - Switzerland
Req Id 260502
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
- Manage the Biotechnology Support department resources to ultimately ensure a reliable and consistent supply of quality Drug Substance
- Ensure consistent and reliable Biotechnology Support activities: media preparation, washing, cleaning, sterilization spare equipment parts used in Drug Substances production, satellite activities of the department (e.g. gowning subcontractors…)
- Ensure reliable and accurate production documentation related to Biotechnology Support activities
- Represent the department in teams of projects related to Biotechnology Support activities
- Act as the point of reference on the site for all Biotechnology Support activities
- Participate actively to the continuous process improvement program within the department
- Ensure a permanent inspection readiness in his related areas through full respect of cGMPs, Quality Manual, Policies, and SOPs including accurate documentation
- Manage the EHS standards in related areas
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience on a pharmaceutical/biotech site with GMPs, very good knowledge of biotech production activities
- Master's or Bachelor's in Science or equivalent
- Leadership skills, strategic thinking, ability to handle several subjects with excellent autonomy
- Fluent in French and English
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!