Show All Results
Virtual Plant Leader-External Manufacturing
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
Job Title – Manager, External Manufacturing, India
Job Title – Virtual Plant Leader, India Operations
Your Role :
Responsible for establishing and maintaining co-ordination with Contract Manufacturing Organizations to ensure seamless manufacturing of our company products. To ensure proactive information flow, feedback and ensure alignment of processes between our company and CMOs.
- Graduate/Postgraduate in Pharmacy.
- Excellent knowledge of GMP requirement, Quality operations.
- Willingness to travel
- Strong communication skills
- Responsible to support the enhancement of Merck’s product portfolio as well as provide strategic contingency capacities for our company’s core franchises.
- Accountable to develop the relationship between Non-core CMOs and our company Healthcare such that they operate as virtual our company factories.
- Responsible for ensuring that CMOs are an active and complementary part of the supply network and enable the sales growth plans of our company
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!