Show All Results
Quality Assurance Associate
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
At MilliporeSigma, the Quality Assurance Associate provides compliance oversight across the MilliporeSigma Quality Management System (QMS) in collaboration with site personnel. As a QA Associate you are responsible for the implementation and maintenance of Quality Systems and processes to ensure internal and external compliance and the promotion of quality practices that meet or exceed required guidelines and regulatory requirements. Responsibilities include maintenance and continuous improvement of the overall Quality Program. This role is at the Spruce building.
- Improve quality systems in ISO and non-GMP production environments
- Drive quality improvement in multiple departments
- Communicate the status of operations and bring critical deviations to the attention of your manager
- Complete and have accurate work consistently with quality guidelines
- Assist in maintaining department critical metrics through on time CAPAs, Deviations, and Complaints
- Assist in compliance with Life Science and site quality policies and procedures
- Perform internal audits and assist in the investigation of customer complaints
- Contribute to Root Cause Investigations & Efficiency Checks of Nonconforming Incidents
- Conduct Quality System Training
- Document control activities to include management of the electronic documentation management system, and the ability to write, review or approve Operation Procedures, Specifications, Master Manufacturing & Packaging Procedures and other controlled documents
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, or other Life Science field
- Associate Degree in Chemistry, Biology, or other Life Science field and 2+ years of experience in an FDA, ISO, or other highly regulated environment
- High school diploma or GED and 4+ years of Quality Assurance or Quality Control experience in an FDA, ISO, or other highly regulated environment
- Bachelors Degree in Chemistry, Biology, or other Life Science field
- Current fine chemical industry knowledge &/or experience
- Proficiency with SAP and Trackwise
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access, Project and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including writing technical reports
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks/priorities
- Problem-solving, time management and negotiating skills
- Ability to work independently
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html